Laser Land Leveler Kit Pro-Land
Work Confidently with Laser Land Leveler Kit Pro-Land from Celec Enterprises Self Leveling, Long Range, Highly Accurate with Windy function and the Innovative Cross-Axis Compensation Feature.
Package Includes: Rotary Laser transmitter, Rotary Laser Receiver, Control Box, Remote, Battery Charger, Manual Grade options.
Celec group is the first to introduce the technology of Laser Land Leveler for Farm, Fields/Lands in India with Subsidy Approved. Celec is one of leading manufacturers and exporters of Laser land leveller which aim to ensure water conservation. Entire technologies were developed by Celec to achieve the highest laser range, high efficiency and accurate working of rotary laser at high temperature.
Laser Land leveler Kit – Celec Laser has been firstly tested and tried by our experts to ensure the quality. The simplicity and accessibility of Celec laser land leveler allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks. Celec laser land levelers comes with rotary laser, Rotary laser transmitter, wireless remote, touch control box and rotary laser receiver.
Working of Laser land leveler – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aya7Dsm6_qg&t=13s
Features of Laser Land Leveler Kit Pro-Land:
- Water proof dust proof temperature proof to work all weather.
- Housing made from LM-6 aluminium, rubber and high impact plastic.
- Over voltage and DC polarity protection.
- Low voltage safe working.
- One touch self-calibration infield.
- High power laser beam.
- Leveling accuracy ±5 cm @ 100 meter.
- Manual grade.
- External battery tor 3 days backup.
Advantages of laser land leveling over traditional land levelling:-
- Precise level and smoother soil surface, easy land preparation.
- Reduction in time and water required to irrigate the field.
- Uniform distribution of water in the field, less water consumption.
- Uniform moisture environment for crops, less weed problems.
- Good germination and growth of crop, uniformity in crop maturity.
- Reduce seed rate, fertilizer, chemicals, and fuel requirements.
- Improve field traffic ability for the subsequent field operations.