Laser Guided Land Leveller Pro-2000
Laser guided land leveller Pro-2000 from Celec has highest laser Range, Highly efficiency, Accurate working of rotary laser at High temperature with Innovative Cross-Axis Compensation Feature, System can check itself and self calibrate in field. Celec Laser Land Leveler has been Firstly tested and tried by our experts to ensure the quality.
Working of Laser Guided Land Leveller – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxvgbG_ycJs&t=7s
The simplicity and accessibility of Celec Laser guided land leveller allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks. Celec laser guided land leveller comes with rotary laser, laser level transmitter, touch control box and rotary laser receiver.
Features of Laser guided land leveller Pro-2000:
- Finest Touch Control for easy working.
- Computerized self calibration of level in field.
- High power laser beam working upto 750 mtr (1.5 km)
- Leveling accuracy ±1 mm at 30 meter.
- External 12V battery for 3 days backup.
- Working under Extensive Temperature And Magnetic Field.
- Water proof dust proof temperature proof to work all weather.
- Housing made from LM-6 aluminum, rubber and high impact plastic.
- Over voltage and Reverse DC polarity protection.
- Low Battery Detection
- Field Programmable Slope
- All operations on remote and keyboard
Advantages of laser land leveling over traditional land leveling:
- Conserve Water, Uniform Distribution of water.
- Reduction in time and water required to irrigate the field
- Precise level and smoother soil surface, easy land preparation
- Uniform distribution of water in the field, less water consumption
- Uniform moisture environment for crops, less problems
- Good germination and growth of crop, uniformity in crop maturity
- Reduce seed rate, fertilizer, chemicals, and fuel requirements
- Improve field traffic ability for the subsequent field operations
Benefits of precise land leveling using Celec Pro-2000:
- Saves irrigation water up to 35%
- Reduced weed in agriculture field
- Increase in farming area up to 3.5%
- Increase in productivity up to 50%
- Reduced farm operating time by 10%
- Assist tap soil management
- Saves fuel/electricity used in irrigation
- Saves labor cost