7% Detuned Reactor APFC Panel
Celec produce state of the art Harmonic filter for 7%, 14% and above 14% VTHD. Our Detuned Reactor APFC Panel are designed to revolutionize power factor correction and harmonic mitigation, elevating your electrical systems to new heights of performance.
Celec Electricity Saver device has been our forte for Power Saving Solutions. We have Core Competence in the measurement and intelligent control of power factor even during power quality disturbances. So Electric saver, which yields in low carbon emission and power factor coontroller. Apart from this Celec Power factor Correction is the first Indian Company UL-listed from the USA.
Enhanced Power Factor:
- Harmonic reactors are designed to enhance PF, leading to improved energy utilization, reduced reactive power losses, and lower utility costs.
- Apfc panel with a specific detuning factor, these reactors effectively mitigate harmonics, minimizing their impact on your systems and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Low heating loss due to minimum loss per kVAr attached.
- Built with quality materials and advanced technology, our harmonic reactors provide consistent and reliable performance, even in demanding industrial environments.
- By optimizing power factor and reducing harmonics, our reactors contribute to energy efficiency, reducing your carbon footprint and supporting sustainability initiatives.
Unique Features of 7% Detuned Reactor APFC Panel H-300:-
- Digital Display of Power Saving
- Power Monitoring of All Electrical Parameters
- Easy Installation and PluggableCurrent Sensors
- Power logger indulgence against order
How 7% Detuned Reactor Panel Works:-
- Power Factor Improvement
- Reduced current on main line
- Surge suppression for transient voltages
- Filters input voltage from noise and impurity
Advantages of Detuned Reactor Panel:-
- Reduction in Electricity Bills
- Improvement in line voltage
- Incentive on Electricity Bills in selected areas
- Filter the voltage for longer life of equipment
- Removal of power factor penalties demand charges